Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Baby Shower!!

  My beautiful friend, Shelley, is having a baby!!  I'm so excited to say that!  She and Jared are such a wonderful couple who love God and who have poured so much love into our family (especially my children)!  I have honestly been so excited to see little Ella arrive that I feel like it's taking FOREVER!  I'm so ready to see what she looks like and meet her little personality.

  So last month my friend, Roxanne, and I threw a little baby shower for her and of course I did almost everything homemade (because that's how I roll).  I was so pleased at how everything turned out and I think Shelley liked it too!  Roxanne did ALL of the food and our church community ladies, Michelle and Caylee provided a real cake and a diaper cake (so wonderful to have a community of Christ lovers who want to be a part of your life and help out as much as they can)!  Here are the few pictures I took - I am AWFUL at taking shots of parties at my own home.  This is mostly due to the fact that I am putting things together at the last second and even when people show up, I'm throwing food on the table whilst trying to apply makeup (and sometimes, I forget the makeup and don't realize I look like a zombie until I see myself in the bathroom mirror two hours after the party has ended - nice)!

that tablecloth took me hours to make


this actually might be my favorite diy decoration yet!

our fabulous diaper cake and yes, i also made Ella this tutu


 

No comments:

Post a Comment